Foundation Announces Jr. Board of Directors
The Quell Foundation is proud to announce its inaugural Junior Board of Directors who, through their leadership and volunteerism work to engage scholarship recipients, alumni, and supporters to help conduct and expand the Foundation’s mission initiatives.
“We are thrilled to recognize these 11 individuals for their stellar achievements and unwavering commitment toward advancing The Quell Foundation’s mission,” said Renee Wilk, The Quell Foundation Executive Director. “The launch of our Junior Board of Directors comes at a pivotal moment for our organization which has seen such tremendous growth just over the last year alone. Members will be instrumental in bolstering public awareness of our programs and will develop a workflow that meets the needs of our scholarship recipients beyond financial support.”
Terms for junior board members will last one year for general members and two years for leadership positions. For more information on The Quell Foundation Junior Board of Directors, please reach out to Rwilk@thequellfoundation.org.
- Alyssa Biestek, Nova Southeastern University
- Michaela Kearney, Boston College
- President Elect, Events Chair
- Marissa Kirby, Becker College
- Secretary, Scholarship Chair
- Amanda Dukhie, Nova Southeastern University
- Member at Large
- Raijheen Edwards, Iona College
- Member at Large
- Sierra Abbott, Reed College
- Amaris Kobolak, University of Pennsylvania
- Brianna Searles, University of Connecticut
- Meghann Soby, Boston College
- Cynthia Temeles, George Mason University
- Claire Wagner, Illinois State University, Sophomore
About The Quell Foundation, Inc.
Based in North Falmouth, Massachusetts, The Quell Foundation works to reduce the number of suicides, overdoses, and incarcerations of people with mental illness by encouraging people to share their story, increasing access to mental health services, and supporting first responders in recognizing the mental health warning signs among their own.
Visit TheQuellFoundation.org to learn more about the Masquerade Ball, the “Lift the Mask” documentary or for general information about the Foundation.